Beverly Naya originally known as Beverly Ifunaya Bassey, born April 17, 1989, is a British-born Nigerian actress and filmmaker better known as Beverly Naya.
After studying filmmaking at Roehampton University in London, she started performing when she was 17 years old.
Beverly Naya Profile Summary
- Full Name: Beverly Ifunaya Bassey
- Date of Birth: April 17, 1989
- Place of Birth: London, UK
- State of Origin: Delta State
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Occupation: Actress
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Husband/Boyfriend: Single
Beverly Naya Early Life
Beverly Naya was born as the only child of Nigerian parents in London. At the age of 17, she began acting while studying philosophy, psychology, and sociology at Brunel University.
At Roehampton University, she also studied scriptwriting and filmmaking.
Beverly Naya Career
Beverly Naya relocated to Nigeria as a result of Nollywood’s rapid expansion and the opportunities it presents for aspiring actors.
She mentioned Ramsey Nouah and Genevieve Nnaji as mentors who pushed her to pursue a career in Nollywood.
Naya won the “fastest rising actress” category at the City People Entertainment Awards in Nigeria.
- Brand ambassador for Schweppes Nigeria.
- LG Africa brand ambassador.
- Darling Nigeria brand ambassador.
- Ambassador for Nivea Nigeria.
- Guilty Pleasures (2009)
- Death Waters (2012)
- Home in Exile
- Alan Poza
- Forgetting June
- Make a move
- Up Creek Without a Paddle
- Weekend Getaway
- …When Love Happens (2014)
- Brother’s Keeper (2014)
- Before 30 (2015–)
- Oasis (2015)
- Skinny Girl in Transit (2015)
- Suru L’ere (2016)
- The Wedding Party (2016)
- The Wedding Party 2 (2017)
- Chief Daddy (2018)
- Affairs of the Heart
- The Arbitration
- In Sickness and Health
- Nneka the Pretty Serpent (2020)
- Two Weeks in Lagos (2021)
- Chief Daddy 2: Going for Broke (2022)
Beverly Naya has not yet married. She is said to be in a relationship, though this has not been confirmed.
When she finally meets her partner, the famous actress hopes to start a family, but for the time being, her job comes first.
Beverly Naya is a well-known Nigerian actress. Her net worth is believed to be $700
- Instagram: @thebeverlynaya
- Twitter: @beverlynaya
- God has reasons to allow Tinubu, let’s support him, says Prophet Uzukwu
- “She lived life on her own terms” – Teni reveals what she wants family to write on her grave
- Tunde Ednut unfollows Naira Marley on Instagram as #JusticeforMohbad continues to gain momentum
- EPL: Why Mikel Arteta dropped Ramsdale against Everton