Chika Eke, full name Chika Nancy Ike, is a Nigerian actress born on November 8, 1985, in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria. Mr. and Mrs. Ike are her parents, and little is known about her immediate relatives and siblings.
Chika Ike has always been interested in acting since she was a child. She began her acting career by participating in church productions in her area.
The actor began her cinematic career in the Nigerian film industry in 2005. She was cast in a minor role in the film Sweet Love. Nonetheless, she received her first major role in the film Bless The Child in 2005.
She has since played both major and supporting roles in various Nigerian films.
Chika Ike, aside from being an actor and director, is also a seasoned entrepreneur, which has contributed to her net worth.
Chika Eke Profile Summary
- Stage Name: Chika Ike
- Real Name: Chikadibia Nancy Ike
- Occupation: Actress, Television Personality, Producer, Businesswoman, Philanthropist, and Model.
- Date Of Birth/Age: 8 November 1985
- Place of Birth: Onitsha, Anambra State
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Education: University of Lagos
- New York Film Academy, Los Angeles
- Net Worth: $2 Million
Chika Eke Early Life
Chika Ike, who was born on November 8, 1985, in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria, began playing in church plays at the age of six. Her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Ike, are said to be late; little is known about her siblings and close relations.
Chika’s siblings are unknown to the media, yet she does have an older sister named Vivien who is an actress.
She began her modelling career at the age of 16, shortly after finishing high school.
Chika Ike earned a Human Kinetics and Health Education degree from the University of Lagos in 2004 after finishing a two-year diploma program in the same area.
In 2014, she graduated from the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles, where she studied filmmaking.
Chika Eke Career
Chika began performing in church plays at the age of six. She made her film debut as a minor character in Sweet Love in 2005. That same year, she received her first significant role in “Bless the Child.”
Since then, Chika Eke has appeared in more than a hundred films, including Paradise, Mirror of Beauty, To Love a Stranger, Girls Got Reloaded, Happy Ending, Yes We Will, Anointed Queen, and The Prince and the Princess.
Mirror of Beauty premiered in Cineworld and Odeon cinemas throughout the United Kingdom in 2007, and it was selected for and screened at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival.
Chika Ike Production, which she founded in 2014, produced Miss Teacher as well as her reality TV game show African Diva Reality TV Show.
She is an executive producer, host, and member of the judging panel. The first season aired on DStv, and the second season aired on AIT.
In 2015, she collaborated with Rok Studios to create films such as Happy Ending and Stuck on You.
Secret Act I & II
Bridge of Contract
Street President Nene
Dangerous Beauty Anita
Eyes of the Nun
Harvest of Love
Before The Rain
Awards and nominations
- African Movie Academy Awards
- Best Supporting Actress
- African Youth Society Award
- City People Entertainment Awards
- Donven Club Awards
- United Nations Messenger of Peace United Nations Youth Ambassador for Peace Honorary
- African Heritage Awards
- HOG Award
- Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Award
- Cynosure Magazine Nigerian Fashion Recognition Awards
- 2016 City People Entertainment Awards
- ZAFFA Awards
- International Film Festival Award
Chika Eke had previously been in a relationship before opting out through divorce.
Chika Eke Net Worth
Chika Ike makes money through a variety of units. She has earned a net worth of over $3.1 million as a result of her different businesses.
- God has reasons to allow Tinubu, let’s support him, says Prophet Uzukwu
- “She lived life on her own terms” – Teni reveals what she wants family to write on her grave
- Tunde Ednut unfollows Naira Marley on Instagram as #JusticeforMohbad continues to gain momentum
- EPL: Why Mikel Arteta dropped Ramsdale against Everton